An Abundance hires Simon Darwell-Taylor as creative partner
An Abundance, the direct marketing start-up founded by Chris Ward and Amanda Phillips, has appointed Simon Darwell-Taylor as its creative partner.
Darwell-Taylor, Arc Worldwide's former executive creative director, is taking an undisclosed stake in the agency.
He said he would aim to create a "t-shaped", collaborative team to service clients across all disciplines. He aims to grow the creative department to 15 people in the first year.
Darwell-Taylor began his career at BBWB, CDP and Yellowhammer, before co-founding The Body Shop’s in-house ad agency, Creative Greenhouse.
An Abundance launched in February with 10 staff and positions itself as a "progressive behaviour change agency", specialising in CRM, digital and direct marketing. It has secured work from clients including Barnardo's and Royal Mail.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Executive - Get creative with your Corporate PR Major Players £20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Ecommerce Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £32000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Store Design Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London