An Abundance hires Simon Darwell-Taylor as creative partner
An Abundance, the direct marketing start-up founded by Chris Ward and Amanda Phillips, has appointed Simon Darwell-Taylor as its creative partner.
Darwell-Taylor, Arc Worldwide's former executive creative director, is taking an undisclosed stake in the agency.
He said he would aim to create a "t-shaped", collaborative team to service clients across all disciplines. He aims to grow the creative department to 15 people in the first year.
Darwell-Taylor began his career at BBWB, CDP and Yellowhammer, before co-founding The Body Shop’s in-house ad agency, Creative Greenhouse.
An Abundance launched in February with 10 staff and positions itself as a "progressive behaviour change agency", specialising in CRM, digital and direct marketing. It has secured work from clients including Barnardo's and Royal Mail.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni