In association with
Stella Artois 'apartomatic' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 03:19PM
Stella Artois has launched a 1960s-inspired ad directed by Hollywood directors Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola, and created by Mother.
The ad promotes the brand's premium 5% lager. The ad shows a man bringing a girl back to his apartment. When he leaves the room she plays around with gadgets in the hi-tech apartment and gets swallowed up by the sofa as a pint of Stella is poured.
When the man comes back and becomes aware that his companion has disappeared, but despite the girls muffled cries all he cares about is the pint of Stella that awaits him. The ad ends with the strapline 'She is a thing of beauty’. The ad was edited by Stephen Perkins and the production company was Moxie Productions. Audio post-production was by Factory.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business