In association with
ING Direct 'fables' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 03:44PM
ING Direct, the insurance and mortgage brand, takes inspiration from a children’s book of fables in its new ad by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
The new TV ads use puppet animal characters to bring to life the challenges people face when dealing with banks and use the tagline ‘A decent way to do banking’.
The 11-week TV campaign will be supported by outdoor press, poster, digital and radio treatments. The ad was art directed by Matt Gooden and written by Simon Bere.
Direction, post production and editing was by Psyop. The photographer was Vladimir Smutny and the TV production company producer was Nick Fewtrell. Audio post production was by Wave.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London