In association with
Organix 'Goodies' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 May 2011 10:21AM
Organix, the natural baby foods manufacturer, has launched its first TV ad, as part of the campaign by DLKW Lowe to promote Goodies, its snacks range for toddlers.
The animated TV spot features the theme from ‘The Goodies’ TV show and sees the Goodies characters exploring ‘Goodies Park’.
The endline ‘thank goodness for Goodies’ aims to position the brand as a lifesaver for parents, coming to the rescue with a healthy snack for toddlers. The ad was created by Frank Houston and directed by Trunk through Park Village. Post production was by Treacle and audio post production was by Scramble.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London