'Engine are like the Wu-Tang Clan of comms', says Tim Westwood
Engine, the integrated marketing group, is credited as being the Wu-Tang Clan of the communications world by influential radio DJ and MTV presenter Tim Westwood.
In a tongue-in-cheek promotional video aimed at attracting students to its graduate scheme, Westwood provides a whistle-stop tour of Engine’s "best in class" services, "under one roof".
Explaining the positioning of Engine's individual companies, from WCRS to Jam, Dave and Fuel, he says: "These cats are experts at loving change.
"In fact, they love change so much, they pimped three companies into one, and that's big pimping baby."
The Radio 1 DJ continues: "The communications world has been transformed by companies like Synergy."
The Engine Graduate Scheme is later described as being based on four key pillars - "Love change, integration, t-shaped people, and free breakfast before nine".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood
- Comms Account Manager -TV and Entertainment - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London