In association with
Audi ‘a day in the life of an Audi driver’ by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 May 2011 04:53PM
Audi is to air a two-and-a-half minute film made by Bartle Bogle Hegarty during the UEFA Champions League final as part of its lead up to the Le Mans 24-hour race.
The film is narrated by two-time Le Mans winner Allan McNish. It will air before the kick-off during ITV and Sky Sports’ live coverage of the Champions League Final on Saturday.
Sky 3D will broadcast a 3D version of the film which will then air in cinemas. The film was art directed by Kevin Stark and written by Allen McNish and Nick Kidney.
It was directed by Chris Hemming through Passion Pictures with illustrations by Tim Marrs. The campaign will be supported by a print work, a supplement in The Sunday Times and a range of apps. The film can also be watched online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account