In association with
Pilsner Urquell 'the legends of Pilsner Urquell' by The Bank
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 May 2011 10:53AM
SABMiller is launching a global online animated ad for its Pilsner Urquell brand, based on a storybook-format.
The ad campaign, 'The Legends of Pilsner Urquell,' created by The Bank, tells the story of the Pilsner brand in a storybook-style.
The ad shows the seal of a storybook, 'The Legends of Pilsner Urquell', breaking to reveal a black and white three-dimensional view of the city of Pilsen, hometown of Pilsner.
The city becomes lighter after it creates the "world's first golden beer". The creative director behind the ad was Ryan Shaw, and the copywriter was Sean McCullough. The animators were Second Home Studios, while the ad was directed by Chris Randall.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region