In association with
Pilsner Urquell 'the legends of Pilsner Urquell' by The Bank
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 May 2011 10:53AM
SABMiller is launching a global online animated ad for its Pilsner Urquell brand, based on a storybook-format.
The ad campaign, 'The Legends of Pilsner Urquell,' created by The Bank, tells the story of the Pilsner brand in a storybook-style.
The ad shows the seal of a storybook, 'The Legends of Pilsner Urquell', breaking to reveal a black and white three-dimensional view of the city of Pilsen, hometown of Pilsner.
The city becomes lighter after it creates the "world's first golden beer". The creative director behind the ad was Ryan Shaw, and the copywriter was Sean McCullough. The animators were Second Home Studios, while the ad was directed by Chris Randall.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Junior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London