In association with
Public View - Did Talk Talk's latest ad strike a chord with the public?
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 May 2011 11:43AM
The public generally really liked Talk Talk's latest ad, by CHI, saying that it was romantic, cute and sweet.
They felt the music fitted very well with the animated chracters and portrayed the feeling of being lonely and reaching out to loved ones very well.
However, a couple of people interviewed felt it didn't sit very well with Talk Talk's brand and was perhaps over the top.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Performance Account Manager- £30K- £35K! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Executive- £32K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Direct Marketing and CRM Executive Essence Branding Up to £25,000 plus benefits, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London