In association with
Credit Suisse 'helping Roger Federer relax' by Euro RSCG
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 May 2011 10:56AM
Euro RSCG London has launched a global TV campaign for Credit Suisse on the back of an international press, poster and digital campaign featuring Roger Federer.
The TV campaign, which launches in May, was shot by film director Jordan Scott, Ridley Scott’s daughter. The ads show Federer seemingly ‘without a care in the world’ despite being interrupted by unusual diversions. The idea is to highlight that Credit Suisse enables the Tennis Ace to really enjoy his precious time off without worrying about his finances.
The TV campaign will run in 45 and 30 second ads on Eurosport and National Geographic in Europe, Asia and America. The ad also appears online and in airport digital media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel