In association with
Breakstone's 'the food your other food loves' by The Martin Agency
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 May 2011 11:39AM
Breakstone's Sour Cream has launched a series of spots, created by the Martin Agency, starring an animated sour cream carton character who loves potatoes and tacos.
The two spots, "Potato" and "Taco", end with the tagline "the food your other food loves."
The spots were directed by David Hicks (B-Reel Films) with visual effects by axyz.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Motivations and Incentives Stonor £28k - £30k plus bonus and extensive bens, Middx/Surrey/SW London
- Marketing Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus, Berkshire
- Account Director - B2B Comms - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £50-55k plus benefits, Central London
- SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 25k + Benefits, Central London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push