Aegis acquires Lithuanian media agency
By Oliver Luft, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 11:06AM
Communications and market research group Aegis has acquired Lithuanian media agency Creative Media Services UAB.
The 13-year-old CMS, which had gross assets valued at £1.1m at the end of 2010, specialises in servicing clients in all areas of media planning, buying and research.
The deal, terms of which were not revealed, will see CMS become part of Aegis Media's Vizeum network in the Baltic region.
Jerry Buhlmann, chief executive of Aegis Group, said: "As a leading operator in the Lithuanian market, with an excellent reputation for their media expertise, the acquisition of CMS gives Aegis Media a significant foothold in Lithuania, extending our expertise and bringing local client relationships.
"The acquisition also enables us to offer the full range of Vizeum services on a pan-Baltic level."
The acquisition follows an announcement last week from WPP that its global marketing network Wunderman had combined its digital business in Austria with local online marketing business of PXP.
Wunderman acquired a majority stake in the new combined business, which has been named Wunderman PXP.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign