Aegis acquires Lithuanian media agency
By Oliver Luft, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 11:06AM
Communications and market research group Aegis has acquired Lithuanian media agency Creative Media Services UAB.
The 13-year-old CMS, which had gross assets valued at £1.1m at the end of 2010, specialises in servicing clients in all areas of media planning, buying and research.
The deal, terms of which were not revealed, will see CMS become part of Aegis Media's Vizeum network in the Baltic region.
Jerry Buhlmann, chief executive of Aegis Group, said: "As a leading operator in the Lithuanian market, with an excellent reputation for their media expertise, the acquisition of CMS gives Aegis Media a significant foothold in Lithuania, extending our expertise and bringing local client relationships.
"The acquisition also enables us to offer the full range of Vizeum services on a pan-Baltic level."
The acquisition follows an announcement last week from WPP that its global marketing network Wunderman had combined its digital business in Austria with local online marketing business of PXP.
Wunderman acquired a majority stake in the new combined business, which has been named Wunderman PXP.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £30000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Senior Marketing Officer x 2 Comic Relief 35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Advertising/Media Sales Cabbell Publishing £24,000 basic, with an achievable OTE of £70,000+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad