In association with
Intel ‘visual life’by Amsterdam Worldwide
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 11:12AM
Intel, the software company, has released a film about Kitty and Lala, two wedding photographers with a popular photo blog in China, by Amsterdam Worldwide.
The film is the second in a series of movies that aim to showcase the second generation Intel Core Processor range and build on Intel's 'visibly smart' marketing strategy.
The stop motion film juxtaposes split screen images of contemporary and traditional China and looks at how technology and creativity help Kitty and Lala's life.
The film can be watched online, through blogs and social media, and will be screened at Intel experiential events. It was art directed by Daniel Peiron and written by Martin Beswick and Gillian Glendinning and Karen Cardy. The film was directed by Qiao Li through The Bag Ladies and the director of photography was Julien Deldyck.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London