In association with
Honda UK C4 Sponsorship 'alpaca' by Wieden + Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 11:53AM
Honda UK is launching the next phase of its sponsorship platform for Channel 4 documentaries with a series of mini-documentaries, an online hub, and sponsorship idents.
Created by Wieden + Kennedy London the short films will break on 2 June during the Cutting Edge documentary ‘The Parlour’ on Channel 4.
The idents will continue to feature real-life customers who use their Honda products in an interesting way, such as Philippa, an alpaca breeder in Oxfordshire, who tends to the animals on her farm using her Honda ATV.
Customers will also be able to ‘take part’ via the website, uploading and stories and photographs about the surprising way they can use their Honda product. The work was created by Hollie Newton and directed Jorn Threlfall through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Competitive Salary and Benefits package, Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP