In association with
Kronenbourg 1664 'Baggy Trousers' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 12:10PM
Kronenbourg 1664 is launching an ad campaign featuring British pop band Madness.
The ad sees the band performing a slowed down version of their track ‘Baggy Trousers’. The campaigns spans TV, a short documentary film, a print campaign and on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.Created by BBH, the ad, a follow-up to a previous spot featuring Motorhead, will debut as a specially extended 2-minute execution in ITV’s live broadcast coverage of England’s Euro 2012 Football Championships qualifier against Switzerland on 4 June. It was created by Matt Doman and Ian Heartfield, directed by Andy McLeod through Rattling Stick?.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Website Trading & Content Manager easyJet negotiable, Luton
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £34000 per annum, London