LG Electronics appoints iCrossing to global digital account
LG Electronics, the consumer electronics brand, has appointed iCrossing as its global digital agency of record.
The agency will be responsible for the brand's overall global digital strategy, media, creative and the development of search, social and mobile programmes.
It was appointed to the account after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The business will be run mainly out of iCrossing’s newly launched office in Seoul, South Korea and across the network's 13 global offices.
At the start of this year, LG underwent a major marketing department restructure, which saw the departure of global marketing chief Dermot Boden. His departure was followed by that of Paul Meadows, head of brand at LG and Paul Trueman, marketing director of LG Electronic in May.
Last year (3 June) publishing giant Hearst Corporation acquired iCrossing for a reported $325m (£221.4m).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Temporary Senior Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £10.00 - £12.00 per hour, Nottinghamshire
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus fantastic benefits, Cambridgeshire
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Maidenhead
- Account Executive Source £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film