In association with
ITV ‘injustice’ by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 03:45PM
ITV has launched a series of print and digital ads to promote the crime drama Injustice.
The campaign will break with a teaser phase first, consisting of unbranded print and digital to create intrigue and conversation around the campaign, before the big reveal. The ads aim to challenge viewers to stop and think. The work was created by Simon Pearse and Emmanuel Saint M’Leux. The illustrator was Norma Bar.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London