In association with
ITV ‘injustice’ by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 03:45PM
ITV has launched a series of print and digital ads to promote the crime drama Injustice.
The campaign will break with a teaser phase first, consisting of unbranded print and digital to create intrigue and conversation around the campaign, before the big reveal. The ads aim to challenge viewers to stop and think. The work was created by Simon Pearse and Emmanuel Saint M’Leux. The illustrator was Norma Bar.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Packaging Ninesharp £40 - £50 per hour, Manchester
- Animator - Brand ID Periscope Recruitment LLP £250 - £350 per day, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap Competitive Salary, South East England
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap Competitive Salary, South East England