In association with
Renault 'kiss my glass' by Publicis London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 04:34PM
Renault UK has launched an outdoor ad campaign to promote its Renault Mégane Coupé-Cabriolet by Publicis London.
The ad shows a sharp white Megane Coupe-Cabriolet against a grey background accompanied by the headline "Rain. Kiss my Glass." to demonstrate that even when the car's roof is raised it feels as though it is down.
The work was art directed by Robert Amstell and written by Matthew Lancod. The campaign will run on 48 and 96 sheets nationwide and media planning was by OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London