CBS scoops £100m Westfield Stratford outdoor contract
CBS Outdoor has won the £100 million outdoor ad contract for the Westfield Stratford City shopping centre, due to open near the London 2012 Olympics site in September.
The company won the business after a competitive pitch and will sell all the internal and external outdoor ad formats on the Westfield Stratford site, including around 100 55-inch screens and four large-format sites.
Westfield Stratford City opens on 13 September 2011 and its two external pedestrianised streets will form the main thoroughfare into the Stratford base of the 2012 London Olympic Games.
Mike Moran, the managing director of CBS Outdoor UK, said: "It was strategically important for us to win this tender and the exciting thing is that it rounds off our domination of London, from a digital and cross-audience point of view."
CBS Outdoor won the contract for the internal ad sites at Westfield London in White City in February 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account