Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 June 2011 12:00AM
What topics has the industry been discussing this week?
The Talk Time Spent
CHI & Partners celebrating its tenth anniversary, but 1 hr 5 mins
will any of the recent start-ups emulate its success?
And, more intriguingly, will any of the new boys reach
the creative heights that they are aiming for?
Steve Gatfield taking the global job at Naked. Can 52 mins
he help it to improve its fortunes or are its better days
The integrated agency Rapier snatching the RAC 34 mins
DM and digital business. How long before it's challenging
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO for the advertising account?
Ad agencies launching social media practices. How 23 mins
many more will jump on the bandwagon and claim to "get"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency