In association with
TfL 'the lost collection' by KK Outlet
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 11:46AM
TFL opened their Lost & Found archive to KK Outlet who have curated a unique exhibition of art left on the tubes, buses and trains of London.
This forgotten collection features creations from nameless artists; the work ranges from whole portfolios to carefully crafted drawings, paintings and photographs.
The anonymous nature of the work invites a creative interpretation from the viewer of the content and inspiration behind the work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London