In association with
TfL 'the lost collection' by KK Outlet
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 11:46AM
TFL opened their Lost & Found archive to KK Outlet who have curated a unique exhibition of art left on the tubes, buses and trains of London.
This forgotten collection features creations from nameless artists; the work ranges from whole portfolios to carefully crafted drawings, paintings and photographs.
The anonymous nature of the work invites a creative interpretation from the viewer of the content and inspiration behind the work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Creative Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- CRM/Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Warwickshire
- Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity