In association with
Pro Plus 'stay alert' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 12:03PM
JWT London has created a new campaign for Pro Plus targeting students in the UK.
The activity spans student campuses and comprises of outdoor, ambient and online advertising. The campaign has been developed to remind students that Pro Plus can help them to stay alert, and thus revise for longer. It shows students in a number of revision situations, where they’ve fallen victims to student pranks, due to a lack of alertness.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London