Cashback site rolls out animated spot
Quidco, the cashback site, has released a TV ad that features an animated "Quidco happy" family, as part of a three-month campaign intended to build the brand's profile beyond its "biggest shopping secret" positioning.
'How it works', created by Addiction Worldwide, breaks today (8 June) on Channel 4 and features the family getting cashback on goods purchased online via Quidco.
The 30-second spot features logos of various brands throughout the animation as the family makes savings, including Sainsbury's, ebookers.com, Dell, eBay and Vodafone.
The multimillion-pound campaign also includes print and radio ads. Quidco, which launched in 2005, claims to have 1.3 million UK members.
Last month Quidco rolled out a free 'Check-in for Cash' app to rival Facebook Deals, which rewards users with cash and discounts when they check in at participating stores and restaurants.
Its main rival in the sector, TopCashBack, is also poised to make its first foray into TV advertising in a bid to grow its user base beyond its one million UK members.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £240 - £250 per day, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London