Y&R and Taxi win global Revlon creative
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 09:25AM
Cosmetics company Revlon is set to hand WPP's Young & Rubicam and Taxi global creative duties on a large slice of its business.
In addition to the main Revlon brand the agencies will take on digital work for Mitchum deodorant.
The pitch was led by Young & Rubicam and involved undisclosed agencies.
The decision to hand the work, formerly produced in-house, to agencies comes nine months after former Coca-Cola executive Julia Goldin joined Revlon as chief marketing officer.
Revlon had not returned requests for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London