Y&R and Taxi win global Revlon creative
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 09:25AM
Cosmetics company Revlon is set to hand WPP's Young & Rubicam and Taxi global creative duties on a large slice of its business.
In addition to the main Revlon brand the agencies will take on digital work for Mitchum deodorant.
The pitch was led by Young & Rubicam and involved undisclosed agencies.
The decision to hand the work, formerly produced in-house, to agencies comes nine months after former Coca-Cola executive Julia Goldin joined Revlon as chief marketing officer.
Revlon had not returned requests for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London