In association with
Walkers Sunbites ‘in my Liverpool home’ by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:10PM
X Factor runner-up Rebecca Ferguson becomes the female version of Gary Linker, in Walkers' new Sunbites TV ad.
The ad, created by AMV BBDO, launched across press, online, social media and TV on Saturday night during the 'Britain's Got Talent' final. The scouser is filmed being tempted from her "nice-girl" ways after she tries a Walkers Sunbites.
In the ad Ferguson visits her hometown in Liverpool where she receives a warm welcome from her fans, and introduces her grandparents and "auntie Aggie" who is eating a packet of Walkers Sunbites. The singer tries a Sunbite before stealing the packet from her elderly aunt. The art director on the ad was Colin Jones and it written by Clive Pickering. It was directed by Paul Weiland through Weilands and media agency was OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push