In association with
Walkers Sunbites ‘in my Liverpool home’ by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:10PM
X Factor runner-up Rebecca Ferguson becomes the female version of Gary Linker, in Walkers' new Sunbites TV ad.
The ad, created by AMV BBDO, launched across press, online, social media and TV on Saturday night during the 'Britain's Got Talent' final. The scouser is filmed being tempted from her "nice-girl" ways after she tries a Walkers Sunbites.
In the ad Ferguson visits her hometown in Liverpool where she receives a warm welcome from her fans, and introduces her grandparents and "auntie Aggie" who is eating a packet of Walkers Sunbites. The singer tries a Sunbite before stealing the packet from her elderly aunt. The art director on the ad was Colin Jones and it written by Clive Pickering. It was directed by Paul Weiland through Weilands and media agency was OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers