In association with
Walkers Sunbites ‘in my Liverpool home’ by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:10PM
X Factor runner-up Rebecca Ferguson becomes the female version of Gary Linker, in Walkers' new Sunbites TV ad.
The ad, created by AMV BBDO, launched across press, online, social media and TV on Saturday night during the 'Britain's Got Talent' final. The scouser is filmed being tempted from her "nice-girl" ways after she tries a Walkers Sunbites.
In the ad Ferguson visits her hometown in Liverpool where she receives a warm welcome from her fans, and introduces her grandparents and "auntie Aggie" who is eating a packet of Walkers Sunbites. The singer tries a Sunbite before stealing the packet from her elderly aunt. The art director on the ad was Colin Jones and it written by Clive Pickering. It was directed by Paul Weiland through Weilands and media agency was OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland