LoveFilm 'choir' 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:03PM
LoveFilm, the movie subscription service, has launched a new ad by 18 Feet & Rising featuring school choirs singing adaptations of memorable moments in well known films.
The spots start with cinema style set of red curtains which open to the LoveFilm logo and a puff of smoke.
The ads then show children in different school settings singing dialogue from films such as 'Pulp Fiction', 'A Few Good Men' and 'Notting Hill'.
They end with the line ‘Film now delivered differently. By post, or streamed to PC, internet TV and PS3’ to inform people about the different formats LoveFilm is now available on.
The ad was directed by Charlie Crane through Knucklehead. It was created by Liv Wadstrom, Anna Carpen and Max Weiland.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition