LoveFilm 'choir' 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:03PM
LoveFilm, the movie subscription service, has launched a new ad by 18 Feet & Rising featuring school choirs singing adaptations of memorable moments in well known films.
The spots start with cinema style set of red curtains which open to the LoveFilm logo and a puff of smoke.
The ads then show children in different school settings singing dialogue from films such as 'Pulp Fiction', 'A Few Good Men' and 'Notting Hill'.
They end with the line ‘Film now delivered differently. By post, or streamed to PC, internet TV and PS3’ to inform people about the different formats LoveFilm is now available on.
The ad was directed by Charlie Crane through Knucklehead. It was created by Liv Wadstrom, Anna Carpen and Max Weiland.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £40000 per annum, Warwick
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity