LoveFilm 'choir' 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:03PM
LoveFilm, the movie subscription service, has launched a new ad by 18 Feet & Rising featuring school choirs singing adaptations of memorable moments in well known films.
The spots start with cinema style set of red curtains which open to the LoveFilm logo and a puff of smoke.
The ads then show children in different school settings singing dialogue from films such as 'Pulp Fiction', 'A Few Good Men' and 'Notting Hill'.
They end with the line ‘Film now delivered differently. By post, or streamed to PC, internet TV and PS3’ to inform people about the different formats LoveFilm is now available on.
The ad was directed by Charlie Crane through Knucklehead. It was created by Liv Wadstrom, Anna Carpen and Max Weiland.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region