In association with
HSBC 'bugs' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:08PM
HSBC UK is continuing its quest to be "the world's local bank" with an ad about entrepreneurial farmers in Cambodia.
The 30-second "bugs" spot was created by JWT and follows on from HSBC's "cormorant" and "truffles" ads. It features a local Cambodian man capturing flies at night to protect his crops. He cooks the flies and sells them at his local market the next day as "tasty snacks".
The ad was created by Richard Baynham, Ian Gabaldoni, Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff. It was directed and produced by Traktor. Mindshare handled the media planning and buying.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency