In association with
HSBC 'bugs' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:08PM
HSBC UK is continuing its quest to be "the world's local bank" with an ad about entrepreneurial farmers in Cambodia.
The 30-second "bugs" spot was created by JWT and follows on from HSBC's "cormorant" and "truffles" ads. It features a local Cambodian man capturing flies at night to protect his crops. He cooks the flies and sells them at his local market the next day as "tasty snacks".
The ad was created by Richard Baynham, Ian Gabaldoni, Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff. It was directed and produced by Traktor. Mindshare handled the media planning and buying.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London