HP 'Beats Audio' by Drum
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:23PM
Drum PHD has created a cinema campaign to promote the audio technology that comes with HP PCs.
A two-minute film features British rapper Plan B in a music studio showcasing his band for the song She Said. The campaign aims to allow the audience to hear the music in surround sound.
The film is also available on Facebook and YouTube and uses "binaural" technology to allow consumers to listen with headphones and get the same surround sound experience as in a cinema. It was written by Mark Rivers and art directed by Ben Kerr. It was directed by Helen Downing through JA Digital.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £21000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Retail Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment Up to £35K dependent on experience, Central London
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London