HP 'Beats Audio' by Drum
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 02:23PM
Drum PHD has created a cinema campaign to promote the audio technology that comes with HP PCs.
A two-minute film features British rapper Plan B in a music studio showcasing his band for the song She Said. The campaign aims to allow the audience to hear the music in surround sound.
The film is also available on Facebook and YouTube and uses "binaural" technology to allow consumers to listen with headphones and get the same surround sound experience as in a cinema. It was written by Mark Rivers and art directed by Ben Kerr. It was directed by Helen Downing through JA Digital.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Web Designers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £270 per day, London
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £30-£35,000 , London
- Account Executive Purple Consultancy £18000 - £21000 per annum, London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank