In association with
Europcar ‘the extra hour’ by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 03:41PM
Europcar has launched its first-ever TV ad, a £2.5m campaign to promote the firm's new "freeDeliver" service, which delivers and collects customers' rental cars.
The primetime TV work will run throughout the summer. It went live last weekend on ITV1, during ad breaks for 'Coronation Street', and 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The TV ads will be supported with outdoor, train, tube, taxi and digital advertising, as well as social and PR activity. The ad was created by Andy Bird and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands