In association with
Europcar ‘the extra hour’ by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 03:41PM
Europcar has launched its first-ever TV ad, a £2.5m campaign to promote the firm's new "freeDeliver" service, which delivers and collects customers' rental cars.
The primetime TV work will run throughout the summer. It went live last weekend on ITV1, during ad breaks for 'Coronation Street', and 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The TV ads will be supported with outdoor, train, tube, taxi and digital advertising, as well as social and PR activity. The ad was created by Andy Bird and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account