In association with
Europcar ‘the extra hour’ by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 03:41PM
Europcar has launched its first-ever TV ad, a £2.5m campaign to promote the firm's new "freeDeliver" service, which delivers and collects customers' rental cars.
The primetime TV work will run throughout the summer. It went live last weekend on ITV1, during ad breaks for 'Coronation Street', and 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The TV ads will be supported with outdoor, train, tube, taxi and digital advertising, as well as social and PR activity. The ad was created by Andy Bird and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London