In association with
Europcar ‘the extra hour’ by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 03:41PM
Europcar has launched its first-ever TV ad, a £2.5m campaign to promote the firm's new "freeDeliver" service, which delivers and collects customers' rental cars.
The primetime TV work will run throughout the summer. It went live last weekend on ITV1, during ad breaks for 'Coronation Street', and 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The TV ads will be supported with outdoor, train, tube, taxi and digital advertising, as well as social and PR activity. The ad was created by Andy Bird and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London