In association with
Laughing Cow 'pull the udder one' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 04:39PM
Dare has created a series of online ads for the Bel-owned cheese brand The Laughing Cow as part of a digital marketing campaign for the brand’s relaunch.
The four videos feature comedian Milton Jones performing stand-up to a herd of unresponsive cows. The ads were written by Jones and directed by Emmy and BAFTA ward-winning director Steve Bendelack, whose credits include Spitting Image, League of Gentlemen, The Royle Family, Little Britain and The Mighty Boosh, through Spank Films.
The copywriter was Dan Gorlov and it was art directed by Rachel Le Feuvre. The four videos will run on the brand’s Facebook page and YouTube channels and show Jones a range of both visual and verbal one liners, puns and jokes.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region