Digital shops gear up for GSK roster review
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 11:30AM
GlaxoSmithKline has approached digital agencies as it looks to review its digital agency roster.
The FMCG giant is understood to have invited digital agencies to submit their details to an online portal to take part in a survey as part of the roster review.
However, it has not provided any further details about which territories the review will include.
GSK specialises in consumer healthcare and the nutritional healthcare business, with brands including Ribena, Lucozade and Aquafresh.
It has highlighted consumer healthcare as a key driver for growth and is selling off 19 brands, including Nytol and FiberChoice, from that part of the business to focus on oral health and nutrition categories, which include Sensodyne, Panadol and Horlicks.
GSK recently rolled out the biggest campaign to date for its dental healthcare brand Corsodyl, created by Grey and valued at £7.3 million.
GSK did not respond to a request for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel