Agencies to pitch for Gatorade brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 12:20PM
Gatorade, the PepsiCo-owned sports drink, is looking for an agency to handle its below-the-line marketing activity in the UK.
The company has contacted agencies regarding the business, and a pitch process is under way involving a number of undisclosed agencies.
It is thought that Gatorade is looking to appoint an agency to handle digital, sales promotion and in-store activity ahead of a push to raise awareness of the brand in the UK.
Gatorade rebranded as G in the UK in March to appeal to more athletes and active consumers. The rebrand included the creation of a new logo and packaging.
Last month, PepsiCo hired a new marketing director for Gatorade, appointing the Quaker Oats UK marketing director, Hayley Stringfellow, to oversee the brand.
Gatorade does not have an incumbent on its digital account. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, the incumbent on the brand's advertising business, is unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire