Tories seek digital shop for app task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 11:30AM
The Conservative Party is looking for a digital agency to create a mobile app to promote its upcoming party conference.
An RFI has been sent to agencies inviting them to compete for the business.
The app is intended to provide information for delegates attending the conference as well as those with a general interest in the party.
The app is planned for release before the conference, scheduled for October in Manchester.
The Conservatives' online advertising in the run-up to last year's General Election included an ad campaign on Spotify, aimed at encouraging young people to engage with the party.
However, its advertising centred mainly on poster ads, including executions by M&C Saatchi featuring images of the former Prime Minister Gordon Brown, accompanied by lines including "I let 80,000 criminals out early - vote for me" and "I took billions from pensions - vote for me".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London