Flourish picks up Wimpy social media account
Wimpy, the fast-food chain, has appointed Flourish to its social media account.
The Bristol-based agency won the business without a pitch, and will be tasked with repositioning the food chain and launching its new menu.
Flourish will launch a Facebook campaign to promote the menu, which will no longer include the chain's long-standing desserts, such as the Knickerbocker Glory and Banana Longboat.
Customers will be able to create their own ads, to be judged by the online social community. The most "liked" ad will win its creator a £1,000 shopping spree. The campaign will be promoted in-store and with ads on Facebook.
The fast-food brand has used various agencies in the past, including the promotional marketing agency The Kitchen London.
Clare Starling, the Wimpy UK marketing manager, said: "Flourish has been appointed for its social strategy experience and creativity to help widen our appeal."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Communications Planning Manager PSD Group Up to £70,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Business Development Executive - Insight Agency Stonor Up to £26K basic + expected £10K , Home Counties - Bucks / Berks / Oxon
- Digital Project Manager Propel £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £90 - £100 per day, South West England