In association with
Dove 'body language' by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 June 2011 10:29AM
Dove has relaunched its Hand & Body range with a new integrated campaign.
The campaign is communicated via TV, print and a major digital push focused on Facebook, which will run throughout key global markets including Europe. One of the core components of the digital activity is a bespoke Facebook application called The Body Language Tool.
Six real women will spell out typed messages using their bodies together to form the words of the messages which can then be sent to friends, posted on Facebook wall and shared via various social media applications. Ogilvy worked with a director, choreographer and the real women to bring the full alphabet, numbers and punctuation to life.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account