In association with
Specsavers 'ferry' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 June 2011 11:23AM
Specsavers has launched its latest over-60s TV campaign.
‘Ferry’ sees a poor-sighted over-60s couple mistakenly drive their car onto an aircraft carrier, rather than a civilian ferry.
The ad follows ‘nemesis’, where an elderly couple mistake a funfair ride seat for a picnic bench.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Creative Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- CRM/Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Warwickshire
- Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity