Diary: Water-Cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 June 2011 12:00AM
What topics has the industry been discussing this week?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
What to make of the Reg Bailey review? In particular, 28 mins
the "whistleblowing" website that will tell parents what
to do if they feel an ad or a programme is inappropriate
for their children?
Google Creative Lab. The European operation has 16 mins
been growing quickly and made its most significant hire yet
in VCCP's Steve Vranakis.
What next for Waitrose? The account was handed to 7 mins
Now on the assumption that the MCBD account team would move
with it, but now the creative head, Jeremy Carr, has left to
How much persuading did Simon Kelner really need 4 mins
to appear in the ad from Big Al's Creative Emporium for his i
newspaper? Or was it actually his idea?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency