Diary: Water-Cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 June 2011 12:00AM
What topics has the industry been discussing this week?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
What to make of the Reg Bailey review? In particular, 28 mins
the "whistleblowing" website that will tell parents what
to do if they feel an ad or a programme is inappropriate
for their children?
Google Creative Lab. The European operation has 16 mins
been growing quickly and made its most significant hire yet
in VCCP's Steve Vranakis.
What next for Waitrose? The account was handed to 7 mins
Now on the assumption that the MCBD account team would move
with it, but now the creative head, Jeremy Carr, has left to
How much persuading did Simon Kelner really need 4 mins
to appear in the ad from Big Al's Creative Emporium for his i
newspaper? Or was it actually his idea?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England