Diary: Water-Cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 June 2011 12:00AM
What topics has the industry been discussing this week?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
What to make of the Reg Bailey review? In particular, 28 mins
the "whistleblowing" website that will tell parents what
to do if they feel an ad or a programme is inappropriate
for their children?
Google Creative Lab. The European operation has 16 mins
been growing quickly and made its most significant hire yet
in VCCP's Steve Vranakis.
What next for Waitrose? The account was handed to 7 mins
Now on the assumption that the MCBD account team would move
with it, but now the creative head, Jeremy Carr, has left to
How much persuading did Simon Kelner really need 4 mins
to appear in the ad from Big Al's Creative Emporium for his i
newspaper? Or was it actually his idea?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Analyst & Business Development Manager EMR £50000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Development Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Senior Continuous Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £60k + car + bonus + benefits, Greater London
- Planning Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'