In association with
Universal Music 'Kaiser Chiefs: The Future is Medieval' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 June 2011 02:13PM
Wieden + Kennedy London has launched a digital platform to allow the public to create their own version of the Kaiser Chiefs' new album, produced by Universal Music, 'The Future is Medieval'.
Fans will be able to visit kaiserchiefs.com, make their own bespoke album for £7.50 and then get a £1 commission for every album they sell.
Fans can choose ten out of twenty available tracks to make into an album and design their own album artwork. Users will also be provided with a webpage to advertise their creation. The platform was created by interactive production company Specialmoves.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency