In association with
Universal Music 'Kaiser Chiefs: The Future is Medieval' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 June 2011 02:13PM
Wieden + Kennedy London has launched a digital platform to allow the public to create their own version of the Kaiser Chiefs' new album, produced by Universal Music, 'The Future is Medieval'.
Fans will be able to visit kaiserchiefs.com, make their own bespoke album for £7.50 and then get a £1 commission for every album they sell.
Fans can choose ten out of twenty available tracks to make into an album and design their own album artwork. Users will also be provided with a webpage to advertise their creation. The platform was created by interactive production company Specialmoves.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London