In association with
Listerine 'mouth vs life' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 10:17AM
Listerine, the Johnson & Johnson-owned oral healthcare brand, has rolled out what it claims are the first YouTube brand videos to allow users to personalise content. The campaign, by JWT London, allows users to engage with videos and choose the content.
In the 'Mouth vs Life' videos, people dressed as teeth and gums have random items thrown at them to demonstrate the range of germs that can enter the mouth. Users can select various videos, such as 'Things You Drink' and 'Things You Lick,' and play it with their chosen content. The work was created by Yoni Alter, Paul Banham and Joe Fox. The directors were Scott Rawsthorne and Jon Shaikh through Tomboy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds