In association with
EasyJet 'times change' by Publicis
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 June 2011 10:22AM
EasyJet, the low-cost airline, is launching a new marketing campaign to support the extension of its Flexi fare initiative to all passengers.
The scheme allows consumers to make unlimited date changes within a four-week window, forgo extra charges such as booking fees and bag check-in fees, and get automatic ‘speedy boarding’ when booking through the website.
Three press ads, created by Publicis, under the strapline ‘Times Change’ depict a stylish monochrome portrait of a traveller, accompanied by an example of what they do and don’t need from a carrier. A box in the signature orange and white of easyJet directs customers to easyJet.com/flexi. They will run in the UK and Europe.
The ads were created by Gary Turner and Jamie Marshall.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London