In association with
Luta 'Roberto' by Academy Films
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 June 2011 11:49AM
Academy Films has created an online film for the clothing label Luta, which works with designers from the favelas of Rio de Janeiro.
The brand shares 50% of its profits with the charity Fight For Peace (Luta Pela Paz), which aims to steer young people towards boxing and martial arts, as an alternative to criminal activity in the favela community.
The film tells the true story of Roberto Custodio, a young boxer who was supported by the Fight for Peace program, and will go on to represent his nation at the 2012 Olympics Games.
The film was created by Seb Edwards and Ben Holman and directed by Edwards. It was produced by Academy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Creative Thinker - Senior Planner Buyer - £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer- £30k- Independent Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London