In association with
Ballantines 'human api' by Work Club
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 June 2011 02:55PM
Work Club has created a new campaign for Ballantines whisky inspired by the brand's strapline 'leave an impression' which involves a live stream onto Facebook of a tattooist at work.
Filmed from tattooist K.A.R.L’s point of view, the four-hour live stream into Facebook at facebook.com/ballantines allows the public to interact with him directly through the live chat and make decisions on all aspects of his work including what colours he uses. Other events involving artists such as an ice sculptor are also planned. The campaign was created by Julie Barnes and Mathieu Cuvelier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London