In association with
O2 'gurus' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 June 2011 02:10PM
O2 has launched a campaign to drive awareness of 'O2 Gurus' a nationwide team of technology experts which provides free, impartial mobile technology advice in-store, online and over the phone.
The campaign will span TV, outdoor, digital, press and experiential digital activity.
The campaign shows O2 Gurus giving a series of daily technology tips – from how to insert a SIM card to how to use apps for star gazing.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland