Engine appoints group chief operating officer
Engine has appointed Jonathan Peachey, the chairman of its strategy consultancy Transform, to the newly created role of group chief operating officer.
Peachey will work alongside group chief executive Peter Scott and group finance director Peter Harris, to expand Engine's global offering through acquisitions in Asia and the US.
Engine acquired two US agencies in October and December last year. The first was Deep Focus, a full-service digital agency, and the second was Noise, which specialises in reaching 16- to 34-year-olds.
It has not yet made any acquisitions in Asia, but appointed David Liu as chairman of Engine Asia in November 2010.
Peachey will also be responsible for the coordination of business development, commercial, marketing and back-office activities between Engine’s different regional teams around the world. Phil Andrews remains chief operating officer of Engine in the UK.
Peachey joined Engine in November 2007, when the public sector strategy consultancy he founded with Neil Morris, Digital Public, joined the group.
Last year, Peachey led the Engine acquisition of a second strategy consultancy, CVL, and its merger with Digital Public to form Transform, of which he remains chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior/Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Reigate
- Web Studio Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £41000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Technical Lead Red Sofa London £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, West London
- Director of Digital Services Companies House Up to £125,000 with excellent benefits, Cardiff