Ed Edwards named first Devilfish ECD
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 June 2011 11:30AM
Devilfish, the boutique creative agency, has hired the CHI & Partners creative Ed Edwards as its first executive creative director.
Edwards joins Devilfish later this year, and will be responsible for building the agency's creative reputation and overseeing a client list that includes the BBC, Canal+ and National Geographic.
He will work in partnership with Richard Holman, the Devilfish founder and creative partner.
Edwards joins the agency with a strong reputation, having been responsible for a number of award-winning ads, including last year's "cubehead" cinema spot for Drench and the Cannes-winning "rehab" campaign for Tango.
Before joining CHI & Partners, Edwards worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where his work included the "click" TV ad for Lynx. He has also spent time at Fallon and DDB.
Edwards said: "Devilfish is a hidden gem. Unlike most agencies, where everyone operates on a narrow bandwidth, this place is pushing advertising forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account