Ed Edwards named first Devilfish ECD
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 June 2011 11:30AM
Devilfish, the boutique creative agency, has hired the CHI & Partners creative Ed Edwards as its first executive creative director.
Edwards joins Devilfish later this year, and will be responsible for building the agency's creative reputation and overseeing a client list that includes the BBC, Canal+ and National Geographic.
He will work in partnership with Richard Holman, the Devilfish founder and creative partner.
Edwards joins the agency with a strong reputation, having been responsible for a number of award-winning ads, including last year's "cubehead" cinema spot for Drench and the Cannes-winning "rehab" campaign for Tango.
Before joining CHI & Partners, Edwards worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where his work included the "click" TV ad for Lynx. He has also spent time at Fallon and DDB.
Edwards said: "Devilfish is a hidden gem. Unlike most agencies, where everyone operates on a narrow bandwidth, this place is pushing advertising forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London