JPMH wins Tata Global Beverages social account
Tetley Tea's owner Tata Global Beverages has appointed the integrated marketing agency JPMH as its first global social media agency, following a competitive process.
JPMH will deliver tailored social media activities to develop brand affinity between consumers and Tata's brands, which include Good Earth tea and Eight O'Clock coffee.
Tata's UK agencies Starcom MediaVest Group and Dare are unaffected by JPMH's appointment, and Starcom MediaVest will continue to be involved in UK social media campaigns.
Shaun Wynne-Jones, the Tata social media manager, said: "JPMH demonstrated a consistent approach to delivering campaigns based on insight, research and evaluation, making it the clear choice as our social media partner."
Nik Myers, the managing director at JPMH, said: "A structured, international approach to social media planning will help establish best practice and consistency across markets, placing the channel at the heart of global brand-building."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London