JPMH wins Tata Global Beverages social account
Tetley Tea's owner Tata Global Beverages has appointed the integrated marketing agency JPMH as its first global social media agency, following a competitive process.
JPMH will deliver tailored social media activities to develop brand affinity between consumers and Tata's brands, which include Good Earth tea and Eight O'Clock coffee.
Tata's UK agencies Starcom MediaVest Group and Dare are unaffected by JPMH's appointment, and Starcom MediaVest will continue to be involved in UK social media campaigns.
Shaun Wynne-Jones, the Tata social media manager, said: "JPMH demonstrated a consistent approach to delivering campaigns based on insight, research and evaluation, making it the clear choice as our social media partner."
Nik Myers, the managing director at JPMH, said: "A structured, international approach to social media planning will help establish best practice and consistency across markets, placing the channel at the heart of global brand-building."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart