Creature hires Dan Shute and Danny Bush
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 June 2011 12:10PM
Creature, the Seattle-based independent agency that boosted its UK offering in February by hiring the Mother creatives Ben Middleton, Stuart Outhwaite and Ed Warren, has moved to further strengthen its London team.
The agency has hired the Glue Isobar group account director, Dan Shute, as partner, and the WCRS&Co director of delivery, Danny Bush, as director of delivery.
Shute has been at Glue Isobar for the past two years, running the Nokia global account. Before that, he was the director of engagement and participation at Delaney Lund Knox Warren. He is also behind the blog AdLand Suit.
Bush has been the director of delivery at WCRS&Co for the past four years. Before that, he was the delivery director at ODD London and has also held posts at Mother, Wieden & Kennedy and JWT London. Shute and Bush will work with Ivan Purdie, the managing director of Creature London.
Since launching in London last year, the agency has won the creative account for The Science Museum and is looking to win more local business beyond the roster of clients held by Creature Seattle.
Purdie said: "Creature is defined by its creativity, but that all counts for nothing if it is not matched by faultless delivery."
Shute added: "The chance to make something different with brilliant people just doesn't come that often."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Digital Marketing Agency - Paid Search Ultimate Asset £20000 - £25000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Strategist - creative comms agency Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager - urgent The Great & The Good £200 per day , Central London
- Client Director- branding & creative communications agency Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push