In association with
Cancer Research UK 'new balls please' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 June 2011 11:47AM
Cancer Research UK is running a tongue-in-cheek press ad by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R alongside Wimbledon coverage in national newspapers.
The ad takes a lighthearted approach and aims to prevent men ever needing to ask for "new balls please" by encouraging them to be aware of symptoms of testicular cancer.
The ad says testicular cancer is "over 95% curable" and instructs men to "Know your body and get any unusual changed checked out."
The copywriter was Algy Sharman and the art director was Al Brown. The media agency was WPP and all space was donated on a pro bono basis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart