In association with
Cancer Research UK 'new balls please' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 June 2011 11:47AM
Cancer Research UK is running a tongue-in-cheek press ad by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R alongside Wimbledon coverage in national newspapers.
The ad takes a lighthearted approach and aims to prevent men ever needing to ask for "new balls please" by encouraging them to be aware of symptoms of testicular cancer.
The ad says testicular cancer is "over 95% curable" and instructs men to "Know your body and get any unusual changed checked out."
The copywriter was Algy Sharman and the art director was Al Brown. The media agency was WPP and all space was donated on a pro bono basis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign