In association with
Heineken 'snakeskin jacket' by Wieden + Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 July 2011 03:15PM
Heineken has launched a US TV ad for its Heineken Light, created by Wieden+Kennedy New York, which features a man featuring a man wearing snakeskin jacket at inappropriate times until finding just the right occasion for it - a secret snake fight.
The ad airs on US national TV and is also available on Heineken’s YouTube Channel and Facebook page. The ad was art directed by Stuart Jennings and written by Brandon Henderson. It was directed by Noam Murro through Biscuit Filmworks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive