Pringles 'crunch band' by Crispin Porter + Bogusky
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 July 2011 04:25PM
Pringles has launched an app created by Crispin Porter & Bogusky in Colorado to enable users to play music like a rock god.
The app is an air instrument powered by a mobile phone’s built in accelerometer and is called The Pringles Crunch Band.
It’s currently available in the UK and in Nordic countries. Users can unlock new instruments by scanning Pringles barcodes, and earn badges to post on Facebook. With the empty tube of Pringles, users can also transform the tube into an amp with a free Pringles can speaker. The copywriter on the campaign is Jim Connolly and the art director is Martin Jon Adolfsson. The designer is Malin Ekman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Website Trading & Content Manager easyJet negotiable, Luton
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London