Dare wins double brief from Diageo
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 July 2011 11:00AM
Diageo has appointed Dare to handle UK digital advertising on its Baileys brand alongside a second brief to work on the UK advertising for its premixed spirits in cans.
The agency won both accounts following pitches. On the Baileys pitch, Dare beat the incumbent, Chemistry, and Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to win the business.
Chemistry, which started work with Baileys in 2003, landed the global digital advertising account last July. It will continue with its global duties on Baileys including management of Baileys.com and its social media strategy.
Dare's work on the premixed range will support products such as Gordon's Gin & Schweppes Tonic and Pimm's & Lemonade in 25cl cans. Diageo expanded the range with the introduction of Smirnoff Vodka & Diet Cola in March this year.
Diageo is also in the final stages of a pitch for its cocktails range featuring Smirnoff Mojito, Jose Cuervo Margarita and J&B Manhattan.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield